Sunday, December 26, 2010

NotePad: I Might Want for New Year

I was sitting alone in the kitchen, with the workload I brought home... then I wondered... I didn't get to celebrate X-Mas with my girls, and I didn't get to record right here, in this very blog, what we were to wear during visits to our darlings celebrating the festivity :/
But you know what? This was what I did, wishing I was there going through the lovely arrays of colors from the decorations, or the food and most importantly the Christmas attires we'd wear that day... I came up with the dresses I wish I'd have or I'd have gotten to see on someone for X-Mas dinner. Lol~

A sweet baby-doll/cleopatra-collar dress with soft fabric layers of purple/fuchsia/orange lower part.
This dress would look fun with matching strapped sandals, and a glittered hard covered clutch with long stringy chains on em~ ;)

A moment after I did the first dress, I kinda decided to have some batik like designs be added on it.
Adorable much? Which one do you prefer?

This dress here, I was hoping to achieve a more chic look with pua kumbu skirting below the silky silver bust area, but I'm not much of an artiste, so the so-called pua kumbu motives that did not really work, did it? Boo me, for lacking artistic talent, there :P

Again with my lack of talent in drawing, yet I still had the heart to display this piece of my imagination of the dress I long to have.
This one here is a more classical type of dress. Netting type of material, layered or the 3-D/glittery type of netting fabric, with a classy 50s design influence. Oh, I'd die for one of these! :P

Oh, look at the time, It's time to go to bed. So much for dreaming, right? These dresses have been bugging me the past hour, that I had put them out for show here.

Hey... I might want to have this for New Year's eve.

Good night for now,
Hopefully we'll let you see more of our crazy thoughts and ideas from our NoteBook soon! ;)

Many, many Love and Hugs~
~nuTt*~
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment